Assalamualaikum!..welcome to my blog..A Dream Of Mine..

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Never Say Never


hello peeps!~ how are you doing?okay?aa..act,i wanna express something here.aha.something.super something..exam!what is exam??exam.i will be sitting for final exam next week.ahh..its just like butterfly in my tummy.i'm so scared!its so spooky.what the heck.HAHA.i'm not ready at all.of course.


but,i really hoping i will pass with flying colours.i hope i will not so careless and the most important thing is,i getting hope i will be in the first class next year.~2 Bestari ~..and i wanna trying my best.so,wish me luck.i keep hoping for the best one.i wanna to fulfill my wish.so,i have to study smart right now.more harder than before,no doubt about that.but,as i already said,i keep trying and trying~ right now,every minute is my precious.HAha.i hope i can appreciate my time and stop doing the silly things.HAHA.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for comments :)